I’m interested in studying the compositional simulation of interaction between different gases with a nano-sized pore filled with crude oil including the effect of capillary forces.
- M.Sc student in petroleum engineering, University of Kansas (2020)
- BSc., Marietta College, Petroleum Engineering (2014-2016)
Selected Awards & Honors
- SACM full bachelor scholarship.
Universty service and professional Activities:
- Member of Petroleum Society Engineers (SPE), 2014- present .
- Member of society of women Engineers (SWE), 2014-present