I am a dedicated & motivated PhD engineering graduate student with 7+ years of reservoir engineering experience, quality control skills, and research in polyelectrolyte complex nanoparticles (PECNPs) to assist in hydraulic fracturing remediation technology. I am part of an amazing research team being led by professor Barati whom I am deeply grateful for many stimulating discussions and encouragements.
College of Technological Studies, Kuwait Aug. 2006 – Oct. 2009
Assigned academic course loads in reservoir rock properties, reservoir fluid properties, and well performance. Research assistance for well conformance control project at Kuwait Oil Company.
Schlumberger Wireline & Testing Services Jun. 2002 – Aug. 2003
Head of normalization project to analyze data of old wells abandoned in 1960s. Results domenstrated, with reasonable certainty, formation is laterally continuous and contains commercially recoverable quantities of petroleum, e.g. well BA-7, Bahra field, Kuwait.
Kuwait Ministry of Oil Oct. 2001 – Jun. 2002
Supervising of daily drilling and well workover operations in Northern Fields, Wafra, and Divided Zone. Design drilling programs for land and off-shore exploratory wells.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Petroleum Engineering, University of Kansas
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Petroleum Engineering, University of Kansas
- Ph.D. in Petroleum Engineering, University of Kansas (2019)
Selected Awards & Honors
- Full scholarship for B.Sc. and M.Sc.
- Honor-roll student Spring 2001, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas
- Awared Best Senior Design
- Honor completion of PhD Comprehensive Exam
- Member of Petroleum Society Engineers (SPE)
- Member of National Society of Proffesional Engineers (NSPE)
- Member of National Union of Kuwaiti Students in USA